Words to Live By
- Pray not for things, but wisdom and courage.
- Never compromise your integrity.
- Strive for excellence, not perfection.
- Remember that winners do what losers aren’t willing to do.
- Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Don’t waste time learning the “tricks of the trade.” Instead learn the trade.
- Demand excellence and be willing to pay for it.
- Commit yourself to constant self-improvement.
- Swing for the fence.
- Don’t flaunt your success, but don’t apologize for it either.
These 10 things are right where I can see them every day. One of my sons has them on his desk at work where he looks at them every day. In the next few weeks, I will put the Bible example next to them to show us how these apply to our Christian walk. You might copy these things and put them where you can see them every day. They do keep me focused on why and how I am to live for Christ.