We teach and adhere to the following principles and items of faith:
- Repentance and baptism by immersion in water in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin (Acts 2:38; Mark 16:16)
- Infallibility of the Scriptures (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Authority of elders (1 Peter 5:1-5)
- Worship on the first day of the week (Acts 20:7)
- Male spiritual leadership (1 Timothy 2:8-15)
- Local congregational autonomy (Titus 1:5)
- Age of accountability for baptism (no infant baptism) (Ezekiel 18:20)
- No instrumental music in worship; a cappella music only (Colossians 3:16; Ephesians 5:19)
- Communion and giving on the first day of the week (Acts 20:7; 1 Corinthians 16:2)
Our mission was given to us by Jesus when He said in Matthew 28: 18-20:
Then Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Our goal is to fill the world with the Truth; which is the Word of God.
Who we are:
We are God’s Church which was purchased by the blood of Jesus Christ.
We are focused on building true relationships:
1: With Jesus:
John 8:32 “You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.”
John 17:17 “Your word is truth.”
To have a true relationship with Jesus, it must be based on the words of Jesus, which are truth.
2: With each other
Based on our relationship with Jesus, we must build relationships with our brothers and sisters in Christ.